Knowing God, and making Him known.
To have a measurable impact in the community by making disciples of Jesus Christ, who are making disciples of Jesus Christ.
Statement of Beliefs:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto eternal life, the lost unto eternal death.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Core Values: be a RIVER of life
|Reliability||Being dependable people by doing what you promised when you promised|
|Integrity||To the Word of God in all things|
|Victory||In facing and conquering your fears by believing in God's every promise for you in every circumstance|
|Excellence||In every effort put forth|
|Relevance||Being willing to alter preference and style to reach this and the next generation in practical and effective ways|
Thursday, Apr 26 at 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Saturday, Apr 28 at 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Saturday, Apr 28 at 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Monday, Apr 30 at 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM